Understanding the full impact of the web

I wrote an article for the newsletter of my employer, Rubicon Consulting. Thought it might be of interest to some folks here.

This will probably sound crazy, but despite all the hype about Web 2.0 and web startups, the most common mistake we see tech companies making with regard to the web is underestimating its long-term impact on their businesses...

Click here for the full article.

==========

By the way, I owe thank-yous to the last two Carnival of the Mobilists hosts:

Mobile Gadgeteer has some interesting coverage of CTIA, several other cool articles, and also named my article on the RIM Pearl the post of the week. Thanks, Matt!

And the carnival at Mobile Crunch, from the week before, had some CTIA coverage plus a lot of other interesting articles. Sorry I missed linking to you last week, Oliver.

0 comments: